Don Bradman Cricket 14 (old)

KnackChap

which platform would you buy this game for?  

108 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hopefully the game isn't too far away, a release to coincide with the onset of winter will be perfect! Ross, I understand that there is no video planned for this week but how about a second Table Top Cricket video instead, perhaps showing a unique characteristic of the game? You can also gauge the response it gets from the more mainstream audience.

Getting too keen now!

BigAnt: Pehle Aap

Ashes13: Nahi sir....pehle aap

BigAnt: Nahi re...aap bade hai....pehle aap

GTA5/Battlefield4: Ga*d maraao saalo......aa gaya tumhaara baap!!

Ab Ross ke liye koi isko angrezi mein mat translate karna :P!

BigAnt: Pehle Aap

Ashes13: Nahi sir....pehle aap

BigAnt: Nahi re...aap bade hai....pehle aap

GTA5/Battlefield4: Ga*d maraao saalo......aa gaya tumhaara baap!!

Ab Ross ke liye koi isko angrezi mein mat translate karna :P!

:lol:

Hmmmm... I have plenty of Indian friends so asked one of them to translate for me..... which they did except they refused to tell me "Ab Ross ke liye koi isko angrezi mein mat translate karna :P!" - Ross, please don't translate this, In short this guy is trying to be smart a**....

So thanks Angy...

Of all things, they really refused to translate that :doh:

Anyhow, the post is actually based on a story where two people are standing in a train and they see an empty seat. So being thorough gentlemen, they keep telling each other, First You...First you....and they go on for so long that a third gentlemen standing near them finally takes that seat leaving the first two gentlemen standing :P

And the part that your Indian friends refused to translate just means "Now don't you translate this in English for Ross :p"

Archived